top of page

 This 34-page book tells the story of the Richmond to Kurrajong railway line from planning through to its 26 years of operation and closure in 1952. The small train and its engine was affectionately known as "Pansy". The first edition of this book was originally published in 2000 by the Tourist Railway Association Kurrajong (TRAK). The Kurrajong-Comleroy Historical Society is delighted to now be offering the second edition for sale, which contains an additional four new pages and nine new images from the Society's archive.

Pansy: The Richmond to Kurrajong Railway by Kurrajong-Comleroy Historical Soc.

    bottom of page