- Goldfinders Inn is on land granted to Rowland Edwards by Colonel Patterson, originally comprising 80 acres in an area later called Kurrajong. With the early date of the grant and an existing timber building, the site is important historically to the region. The subsequent construction of the stone inn in 1851 and its later use as a general store and Post Office adds to the social importance of the site. The book tables the known social history of owners up to the current ones. The book also gives an insight into extensive conservation and restoration projects.
The 1809 Land Grant of Rowland Edwards by Christopher Hallam